aqui traduce mis palabras a español

When i used to smoke i thought of you, then i quit

When i used to smoke i thought of you, then i quit

PREGUNTAME!!!! JUST ASK!!

martes, 26 de julio de 2011

Caprice

HE IS PART OF ONE THE PEOPLE I REALLY LIKE ,THAT KIND OF PEOPLE  THAT MAKE ME FEEL "THAT THING" 





Misunderstood by many, loved by some many more.




" I MIGHT NOT BE HANDSOME BUT WHEN WOMEN HEAR ME PLAY THEY COME CRAWLING TO MY FEET"

One night in 1713 i dreamed i had made a pact with the Devil and was on my orders. Everything went wonderfully well, all my desires were more than anticipated and satisfied by my new servant. It happened that at one point, I gave my violin and challenged him to play for me a romantic piece. My surprise was great when I heard him play, with great courage and intelligence, a sonata so unusual and romantic like never before heard. That was my wonder, ecstasy and delight that I was stunned and violent emotion aroused me. Immediately I took my violin wishing to remember at least part of what had just heard, but in vain. The sonata I wrote then is, by far the best I’ve ever written and still call it “The Devil’s Sonata”, but it was so inferior to what he had heard in the dream I wish I had my violin break into pieces and give up music forever.  Nicolo Paganini




When i hear him playing i feel every nerve of my senses waking up hypnotized by his incredible art, an ecstasy that makes each minute better, an ecstasy that only a few could feel.

24 CAPRICES..  
HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?
Escuchar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario