aqui traduce mis palabras a español

When i used to smoke i thought of you, then i quit

When i used to smoke i thought of you, then i quit

PREGUNTAME!!!! JUST ASK!!

domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

ALUMBRAME

No, do not try to apologize,do not play to insist, excuses existed before you. No, don't look at me like before, do not talk in plural, rhetoric is your most lethal weapon. I'm gonna  ask you to not come back I still feel that you hurt deep inside.. At your age you don't even know what it's like to break someone's heart Is not possible to  live with such a venom, the hope your love gave me No one else gave it to me before i swear. You can not devote your soul to accumulate attempts , it weighs more the anger than the cement... I hope you do not expect me to wait after my 26 .... my patience is completely gone , I'm looking without looking to see if you get mad and leave..




“The more you let yourself go, the less others let you go”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario